okay so...

hey y'all!
it's been pretty crazy over here on this side of the internet! in-between the missions conference at my church, youth group stuff, school work :P, spanish, and so much other stuff. my posts lately haven't been very interesting... sorry about that!
some of you may remember me writing my book on here? i think the title was Esty, or something like that... how many of you would like me to start that back up again?? i've been thinking about how much fun it would be to continue writing that book, so if you're for it - let me know in the comments below!

xoxo,
megann

p.s. here's a link to the first 2 chapters that i posted of Esty ;) 1 + 2. enjoy! :) (and please excuse all the horrible grammar mistakes xP i need to work on my grammar.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for posting a comment! I LOVE reading them... But you need to keep them clean or they will not be posted ;)