6 days!

okay so 6 more days until my bday! and the post for the day is.... Fun Tag! And since SO MANY of those answers have changed, I decided to do them all over again. ;)
  
                              If  I were a gemstone, I would be a Sapphire.
  
                             If I were a scent, I would be the smell of  the ocean <3 div="" nbsp="">
                                              
                                    If  I  were a pair of shoes, I would be boots. (like riding boots)

                                If I were the weather, I would be a cool fall day.

                                  If  I were a facial expression, I would be a sarcastic grin.
                          
                                            If  I were a car, I would be a pick up truck.... (my brother says im obsessed with them... xD)

                                   If I were a time of day, I would be the night. 

                                    If I were a month, I would be September.

                                        If I were a place, I  would be a stable or a barn. 
                
                                       If  I were a liquid, I would be water.

                                       If I were a taste, I would be ice cream.

                                          If I were a sea animal, I would be a dolphin.

                                             If I were a food, I would be pizza or chocolate......

                                        If I were a color, I would be turquoise.

                                             If I were a musical instrument, I would be a piano or a guitar.

                                             If I were a flower, I would be a daisy.

                                            If I were a song, I would be a fast paced song.

                                            If I were a  planet, I would be earth. (i srsly laughed too hard at this one and couldn't                                             change it..... haha)

                                                If I were a object, I would be a saddle.
      
                                                  If I were a fruit, I would be a strawberry.

                                                If I were a sound, I would be the waves hitting the shore or music playing.

                                                         If I were a day of the week, I  would be Fri. or Sat.

I had so much fun doing these! Just remember... all my old answers can be found here. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for posting a comment! I LOVE reading them... But you need to keep them clean or they will not be posted ;)